REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Eastern Africa Grain Council (EAGC) is a regional private sector membership organization representing stakeholders in the grain value chain in Eastern and Southern Africa with a vision to be the leading voice of the grain sector in Africa. The mandate of EAGC is to develop, promote, and influence structured grain trading system in the Eastern Africa region including Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Zambia, Malawi and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Some of our program interventions include: Promotion of Regional Structured Grain Trade including Warehouse Receipt Systems; Promotion of Market Information Services through our Regional Agricultural Trade Intelligence Network, RATIN; Capacity building & strategy of stakeholder; Policy advocacy to create an enabling environment for the grain sector to develop and thrive.
EAGC invites proposals from firms with a proven consultancy experience in implementing ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
3. Scope of Work
The firm shall assist the Council in the following as a part of the scope:
• Gap analysis identification
• Preparation of work plan
• Identification of lead team and facilitating training
• Developing the quality policy
• Facilitating the awareness training
• Developing the quality manual and quality procedures
• Developing quality objectives and action plans
• Training internal auditors
• Facilitating an internal audit
• Review of the results and implementing corrective action
By the end of the project the following will have been achieved:
• Developed quality policy, manual and objectives for each department
• Trained internal auditors
• Certification of the Council for ISO 9001:2015
5. Duration of the assignment:
The duration of this assignment shall be for 4 months.
6. Submission of Proposal:
1. Registered name and address.
2. Profile of firm and capability statement.
3. Qualifications and experience of individual consultants of the firm.
4. Proposed methodology to undertake the assignment.
5. Proposed work plan for two months.
6. List of organization for which the firm has carried out similar services in the last 5 years’.
Copies of documents to be attached:
• Certificate of incorporation and copy of latest returns to registration of companies.
• VAT certificate.
• PIN certificate.
• KRA Tax compliance certificate.
• Legal licenses.
• Biographies of consultants who would be part of the team.
• Letters of recommendations from previous clients.
Communications and Questions:
During the period from your firm’s receipt of this Request for Proposals, and until a contract is awarded, your firm shall not contact any employee of the EAGC for additional information, except in writing via email, directed to procurement via e-mail email@example.com to be received no later than 1st February 2017.
The financial proposal should be adequately detailed and inclusive of implementation and certification cost, to enable evaluation inclusive of tax applicable.
Sealed hard copies of the proposal shall be submitted on or before Friday, 3 February 2017 addressed to:
Programs Administration Manager
Eastern Africa Grain Council
Mbaazi Avenue, off Kingara Road, Valley Arcade
P. O. Box 218 00606 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 (20) 3745840 /020-204 4094
Office Cell: +254 733 444 035 / 710 607313
Download the Request for Proposal