EAGC services will include but not limited to the following;
- Conducive environment for the public and private sector to work together
- Timely and Accurate Market Information
- Standardized grain trading contracts
- Quick arbitration dispute settlement
- Warehouse inspection and certification
- Promotion of the development of a Commodity Exchange
The members’ benefits will include among others:
- Representation in forums, through advocacy and lobbying actions on key issues.
- Networking with different stakeholders of the industry.
- Trade linkage and expanded markets
- Up to date market prices and volumes data
- Unlimited access to the council’s website which offer interactive online activities and development information within the grain industry.
- Receive quarterly newsletters and monthly bulletins
- Provision of standard contract terms among participating stakeholders.
- Arbitration services tailored to the grain industry, which will provide a speedy settlement to disputes at reduced costs.
- Availability of financial services such as collateral financing through a standardized approach to warehouse suitability expressed through warehouse certification and commodity care.
- Discount to EAGC hosted conferences, training, workshops among other activities
- Exposure to available training and learning opportunities with collaborating and partners projects, plus research information.
- Information and exposure to new technologies.